• Cooperatives’ products and services exhibition
• Business matching sessions that will create business trade networking among exhibitors.
• Seminars and business talks by prominent local and international speakers.
• Cultural shows presented by multicultural performers and school cooperatives.
• Product demonstration sessions which shall provide opportunities for exhibitors to showcase their
products and services.
Our Secretariat team are at hand to facilitate and attend to your enquiries, registration and pre and post
exhibition matters. We are at your service!
We look forward to welcoming government and industry leaders, traders, academia, media, NGOs and
other cooperative stakeholders to MACCOPS 2019.
Malaysian National Cooperative Movement Limited (ANGKASA)